Currently Recruiting for entry- and mid-level positions
Office: Rochester, NY
Seeking a proactive, highly skilled, organized, top performing structural professional with 5 years' experience. The structural professional should be well versed in structural engineering design concepts. These concepts shall include a basic understanding of industry standard drawing plans and details as well as being able to interpret required structural solutions. In addition to having applicable structural experience, the preferred candidate should exhibit strong writing skills,excellent attention to detail, and the ability to generate creative ideas while working both independently and corroboratively. The successful candidate is expected to be a self-starter,multi-tasker who works well under pressure, and follows through on tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the production of specific jobs, completes drafting and documentation; delegates pieces of design and review work.
- Participates in the review of project schedules, construction costs and project status.
- Performs QA/QC related tasks.
- Occasionally visits project sites.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION/LICENSE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred- preferred candidates will have the desire to work towards professional licensure.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work on multiple projects at any given time.
- Experience with REVIT and AutoCAD.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new software and client need.
- Knowledge of current building and material design codes.
- Able to work independently and also collaboratively on a team.
Ravi Engineering and Land Surveying, P.C. is a well established, growing multi-discipline engineering firm that has a well established client base and offers long term professional growth opportunities.
Salary levels shall be determined by the individual's basis of experience and understanding of structural engineering design, however we offer very competitive salary and benefit packages.