Contract Administrator- Structural Engineering
Office: Rochester, NY
Seeking a proactive, highly skilled, organized, top performing administrative professional with 5 years’ experience. The Contract Administrator should exhibit strong writing skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to generate creative ideas while working both independently and collaboratively. The successful candidate is expected to be a self-starter, multi-tasker who works well under pressure, and follows through on tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the central point of contact for and respond to client requests for proposals.
- Update and maintain the proposal schedule on a daily basis, recording project information, contacts, and proposal deadlines for projects; and create proposal files.
- Monitor email and proposals, project schedules, and other project documents’ requirements.
- Prepare proposals from documentation provided by the Structural Department Manager, using basic Microsoft Office tools.
- Provide administrative support to the Structural Department Manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 years administrative experience in an engineering firm.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, interpersonal and follow through skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (familiar with Excel database tools)
- Willingness to learn administrative procedures, basic accounting procedures, and specific structural technical terminology.
- Computer savvy computer skills and knowledge of relevant software.
- Experience with AIA contracts preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Optimum organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Shows attention to detail and accuracy in record keeping.
- Effective at balancing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Strong ability to quickly and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a deadline-sensitive, results-driven environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please respond via email, with cover letter and résumé attached to:
Excellent Employee Benefits
Participation in our 401K plan