RE&LS structural engineering group strives to meet the design requirements to provide our clients with new and renovated structural design solutions. In the current market, as has been in the past, there is an ongoing challenge to provide our clients with conceptual design ideas that can be developed into completed construction documents and meet the projects’ construction cost estimates and we have found ourselves to be able to meet that challenge.
Our experienced staff works to provide innovative solutions with tireless attention to detail, careful consideration for the art of the structure and timeliness of service. An important asset of RE&LS is our effort to stay current in our training and understanding of state of the art technology by employing 3-D techniques and methods for our design analysis and drawings. Our material specifications are kept updated to meet the current building code requirements and proven innovational products. Ultimately, under the guidance of experienced and seasoned engineers using applicable sound engineering judgment, RE&LS institutes a QA/QC process to convert the architectural designer's art and images of a structure into reality.
Our structural group is made up of licensed structural engineers registered throughout the much of the northeastern and southeastern United States with expertise in adhering to seismic, wind and impact load requirements for new construction and renovation projects. RE&LS has been involved with a variety of projects including educational, medical, residential, churches, retail, commercial, public safety and recreational facilities. These projects include totally new construction and renovations to existing structures.
We specialize in the following services:
- Structural Analysis & Design of Buildings & Structures
- Design of Foundations & Sub-Structures
- Water Containing Concrete Structure
- Tank and Silo Foundations
- Structural Investigations
- Forensic Engineering
- Feasibility Studies
- Structural Renovations, Alterations & Restorations
- Preparation of Structural Contract Drawings & Specifications
- Cost Estimating
- Construction Observation & Contract Administration
- Phased and Fast-Track Design & Construction
- Computer Modeling, Analysis & Optimization
- CADD - Integrated Computer- Aided Design & Drafting Services