Wetland investigations are a key service area for our Environmental Scientists at RE&LS. With more than XXX combined years’ experience, our certified professional staff offers extensive knowledge of local geography, regulatory requirements, and project management.
Wetland services at RE&LS include:
- Boundary Determinations
- Hydrologic Studies
- Regulatory Review
- Disturbed Sites
- Site Suitability Analysis
- Mitigation Planning & Design
- Hydrologic Analysis
- Wetland Planting Design
- Restoration Planning
- Post-construction Monitoring
- Threatened and Endangered Species Surveys
- Invasive Plant Species Control
- Biological Assessments
- Local Ordinances for Wetlands
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- SEQRA and NEPA Compliance
- Section 401 Water Quality
- Section 404 Clean Water Act
- NYSDEC & US Army Corps of Engineers
- SPDES Permits & Compliance
DO I NEED WETLAND SERVICES?
Investigating wetlands as part of project development is often required to determine that impacts on the local environments will be minimized or mitigated in the construction process.
RE&LS Environmental scientists will work to utilize natural or existing wetlands to your project’s advantage. Smart wetland planning reduces pollution and erosion, maximizing cost savings for flood control or stormwater purposes.
See our Project Gallery for recent Wetland Services projects, or contact our team to consult on providing your Wetland Service needs.