Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C.'s (RE&LS) survey staff has provided surveying services on numerous NYSDOT, NYSTA, NYSOGS, NYSDEC and various County and City projects. RE&LS' survey staff of 16 averages over 25 years' experience in providing boundary, control, engineering and topographical surveying services for commercial and residential development and the design of civil, structural and transportation projects.
Our surveyors' experience ranges from single lot residential property surveys to complex roadway design surveys.
Our survey staff has current OSHA certification for work in and around hazardous waste operations. They have performed field mapping operations for landfills, hazardous waste remediation and well locations. The firm has extensive experience in all types of Real Property survey work. Our staff is kept current on the state-of-the-art procedures through participation in courses, seminars, training programs and activities of various professional organizations. Our surveyors have completed advanced AutoCAD Civil 3D training, and FAA 2C training.
Surveying services include:
- Topographic Surveys
- Underground Utility Designation / Subsurface Utility Engineering
- FAA 2C Certifications
- Machine Control Model Building
- Highway & Bridge Design Surveys
- GPS Surveys for Geodetic Control
- Right-of-Way & Easement Mapping
- Wetland Location Surveys
- Photogrammetric Control
- Subsidence Monitoring Surveys
- Construction Stakeouts
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
- Boundary Surveys
- Legal Description Preparation
- 3-D Digital Terrain Modeling