Health and Safety Technician (HST)
Office: Rochester, NY
The HST will collect air monitoring data during hazardous waste removal on a NYS Superfund Site in western NY, and will report directly to a full time Safety Officer. The HST is required to have 1 year hazardous waste site experience or equivalent, and CPR and First Aid certifications (or ability to obtain).
Job duties include:
- Collect real-time air monitoring at the excavation of contaminated soil or sediments;
- Assisting the Safety Officer by collecting air data from the work area perimeter, creek stage levels, and weather data; and
- Assist the sampling technician with the collection of soil, sediment, and water samples.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Employee Benefits Available
- Participation in our 401K plan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.'
Please respond via email, with cover letter and résumé attached to:
Excellent Employee Benefits
Participation in our 401K plan