Subsurface Utility Engineering
RE&LS is an authorized Dig Safe NY Utility Locating Firm located in Rochester, NY. We locate underground utilities such as gas, electric, communications, sewer, water, and sanitary.
RE&LS has earned our reputation for reliability, flexibility, and fair pricing as Subsurface Utility Engineering professionals. There are many benefits in starting your project with Subsurface Utility Engineering in the design stage. Some of these benefits involve reductions in unexpected utility conflicts, construction delays, contractor injury claims, and utility relocations and redesigns which save time and money.
Subsurface Utility Engineering Department Manager
Subsurface Utility Designation Department Services:
- Electro-magnetic locating with GPS capabilities
- Triple Ban Ground Penetrating Radar with GPR capabilities
- Utility daylighting using Non-destructive vacuum excavation
- Pre-excavation utility clearing for construction
- Utility relocation plan support
- Utility design/specification support
- RTK Real-time mapping
- Detection of Subsurface anomalies, facilities and utility detection using triple frequency GPR
- Utility and substructure conflict identification
- Quality Level A-D
- PACP-certified pipe inspection.