Currently Recruiting for entry- and mid-level positions
Office: Rochester, NY
Current position available for a Structural Engineer with excellent opportunity for advancement- broaden your understanding of the principles of structural engineering from textbook design to sustainable community construction and project management. Ideal candidates will offer experience in building, layout and detailed design, working with structural steel, reinforced concrete, and reinforced masonry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the production of specific jobs, completes drafting and documentation; delegates pieces of design and review work.
- Participates in the review of project schedules, construction costs and project status.
- Performs QA/QC related tasks.
- Occasionally visits project sites.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION/LICENSE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred- preferred candidates will have the desire to work towards professional licensure.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work on multiple projects at any given time.
- Experience with REVIT and AutoCAD.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new software and client need.
- Knowledge of current building and material design codes.
- Able to work independently and also collaboratively on a team.