Machine Control Model Builder
Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C. have a position available for a
GPS Machine Control Model Builder / CAD to join the Surveying Team.
- Modelers should be familiar with Civil CAD applications as well as have fundamental knowledge of Construction and Civil Design.
- Ability to read & interpret grading plans, road alignments, cross sections, and site details from approved engineering plans.
- Capable of resolving a wide range of technical issues related to 3D data.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude required and must be very detail oriented.
- Demonstrates ability to learn new software & methods.
- Proficiency with Autocad Civil 3D, Carlson, Microstation, Trimble Business Center or comparable CAD software a plus.
- Construct machine control quality 3D models for a variety of machine types and site functions (Topcon, Trimble, Etc.)
- Provide field crews with stakeout calculations for civil, heavy highway & building projects.
- Employ company standards to provide earthwork estimation reports and models to aid clients in new construction project bidding.
- Preparation of as-built drawings.
- Review and manipulate various CAD file formats.
- Assist with field work occasionally.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work/Life Balance - We strive to provide time away from work with your family and also create a family atmosphere while at work
- Competitive compensation
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Training and growth - We invest professionally and personally in every employee so each has the potential to develop into their best individual and team member
- Independence and flexibility
More Than Just A Job, We Offer An Opportunity To Grow
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.'
Please respond via email, with cover letter and résumé attached to:
Excellent Employee Benefits
Participation in our 401K plan