RE&LS has experience in environmental assessments and investigations, hazardous materials assessments, and asbestos survey and project design. Our staff is kept current on the state-of-the-art procedures, methodologies, and certifications.
Our staff has extensive experience with the full range of environmental screenings and detailed studies needed to comply with NYSDOT and federal procedures.
Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs):
RE&LS offers Environmental Site Assessments for a wide range of property types and uses. Our staff is highly trained and experienced in identifying environmental concerns and providing cost effective and prudent recommendations.
Call 1-585-223-3660 ext. 339 or click here to get a free quote for a Phase I ESA or Transaction Screen.
Wireless / Telecommunications
RE&LS has been working for wireless/telecommunication firms for years performing Environmental Due Diligence investigations. Our firm employs two, NYS-licensed Professional Geologist. RE&LS has inspected raw land for new builds, rooftop locations and co-locations on existing towers, water towers, and water tanks.
Please click the link below for our Wireless / Telecommunications Brochure
Asbestos Inspections and Design:
Our asbestos specialists are certified and experienced in the identification of Asbestos Containing Materials, quantification, abatement design and project oversight. RE&LS has conducted numerous Asbestos Pre-Renovation/Pre-Demolition Surveys for private and public clients.
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Asbestos / Lead Based Paint / Hazardous Materials Assessments & Design
- Air Project Monitoring services
- Permit Applications - NYSDEC and US Army Corps of Engineers
- State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) Compliance
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Compliance
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Tank Compliance
- Environmental Assessments (EA)
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Public Participation Programs
- Technical Writing & Editing