Lead Structural Building Engineer
Ravi Engineering and Land Surveying has a position available for a Lead Structural Building Engineer with excellent opportunity for advancement.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to Lead a group of Structural Engineers
- Minimum of 10 years of structural engineering building design including layout and design experience required with focus on structural steel reinforced concrete and reinforced masonry
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working on multiple projects at any given time, independently
- Experience with REVIT and AutoCAD
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new software and client needs
- Expert Knowledge of current building and material design codes
- Able to work independently and also collaboratively on a team
- Oversee the production of specific jobs and complete design and documentation; delegate pieces of design and review work.
- Participate in the review of project schedules, construction costs and project status.
- Perform QA/QC related tasks
- Site visits as required
- Good communication skills
Education and Licensure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required
Compensation: $100,000 - $120,000 per year
More Than Just A Job, We Offer An Opportunity To Grow
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.'
Please respond via email, with cover letter and résumé attached to:
Excellent Employee Benefits
Participation in our 401K plan